Monday 25 March 2013

Crafty Kids!

Craft day was fantastic! Click on a photo in the spiral to zoom in...

Crafty Kids photos:


On Friday it was craft day at Springston School. I loved craft day. The best thing was buying stuff and the second thing was buying lemonade from Aria. It was at the court but my family didn’t have a shop. By Sam.

On craft day I made a spider and a picture of my dad at work and I made a thinga-ma-bob and a rocket and this is what happened at school. By Tessa.

I came third in my treat. It was fun. Cookies and cream flavoured ice-cream. It was yummy. By Kenzie.

On Friday it was craft day. I made a paper boat and I made a nature sculpture. By Campbell.

Today I made a tower with Lego and I made people. By Jed.

On craft day I made a sand saucer. It came first. Estelle’s came fourth. I did a vegetable object and it came first as well. By Bridget.

On craft day I made pancakes. It is delicious in my lunchbox and it was fun. By Keala.

I like craft day. I got a 1st and I got a 2nd. I love craft day. By Molly.

I caught goldfish. I caught goldfish from a river at the front of our hut. By Isaac.

I was selling my mum’s fudge and lots of people came to our market and I got a whole bag of sherbet and a purple lollipop and jelly. Yum yum yum! My egg is awesome and it rocks and I got first place for it. By Raewyn.

Crafty Certificate photos:

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous pictures of craft day! Thankyou Ms S. for posting them. What creative kids you are in room 3.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will be published when it has been reviewed by our teacher.