Friday 20 September 2013

Thank You

Recently I received a lovely email informing me that a parent in Room 3 has nominated me as an 'Inspiring Teacher'! WOW! This really means a lot and I feel very proud to have made such a positive impression in my first year of full-time teaching.  You can read the nomination here. Each morning I look forward to seeing 23 smiling faces and know that there is going to be lots of fun, excitement, and energy as we go about our learning.
I would like to acknowledge that it is great to be part of the innovative and inspiring teaching team at Springston. It is the children and families of Room 3 make my day at 'work' fantastic - so thank you for helping me become an 'Inspiring Teacher' this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will be published when it has been reviewed by our teacher.